In September we will begin a special class called Introduction to Roman Catholicism with Sean Chapman. This is a great way to learn more about our Catholic Faith.
Who should take this class?
- Catholics who are returning to the practice of the faith after some time away
- Non-Catholic Christians who are considering coming into Full Communion with the Church
- Non-Christians who are interested in becoming disciples of Christ in the Catholic Church
- All who are married or engaged to a Catholic and who want to learn more
This class is for you. It is for everybody. In addition, we will also have sessions for:
- Candidates: already baptized Christians considering Full Communion with the Church
- Catechumens: those preparing for Baptism
- Enquirers: those who are not yet ready to take the plunge and who want to know more!
Tuesday nights in Croghan Hall at Prince of Peace at 7p beginning 9 September 2014