We’re dreaming of Building a Bright Future at Prince of Peace Catholic School!
Did you know that private schools across the country depend on the generosity of donors to maintain competitive tuition rates while advancing their respective missions? This year, tuition and fees cover approximately 81% of the education cost per student. The remaining 19% comes from fundraising efforts.
Help us reach our fundraising goal of $45,000 by clicking here.