This Summer 2018, Prince of Peace has the following available summer programs for your children to attend:
- Art Camp with Mrs. Alber is 11-15 June or 18-22 June. For rising 1st-3rd grade, sessions are 10-12p. For rising 4th-8th grade, sessions are 1p-3p. Registration forms are available at the school.
- Summer Choral Theatre Camp is 16-23 June for rising 1st-8th graders. The cost is $85 per child, $200 family maximum. Deadline for registration is 11 May. Contact Kelly Herd with questions at email@example.com.
- Archery Camp is 25-29 June from 9a-11.30a. The costs is $80 to learn the basics of archery shot, hunting safety and the discipline to become a good shooter. Snacks (fruit and granola/fruit/breakfast bar) will be served each day with a water or sports drink. Contact Bobby Moreau at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dribble for Destiny Basketball Camp is 9-12 July from 9a-12p for ages 6-13 boys and girls. Fee: $95 includes free t-shirt or ball; 2 ball dribbling, passing, shooting, ball handling, daily contests, video and daily devotions. For more information, 864-525-1433 or email@example.com. Registration Form.
- Our wildly successful Vacation Bible School, Totus Tuus, will be returning again this Summer 23-28 July for all entering 1st-12th graders (evening program for 7-12th graders starts 22 July). We have 180 slots in our elementary program. Sign up by emailing Maria Barontini at firstname.lastname@example.org.