Each year, we wine, dine, and dance the night away while bidding on amazing auction packages to support the parish school! This year, COVID-19 squashed our plans, but our AMAZING auction items are just begging to go home with each of you!. So, we’ve put it all together into a fun virtual gathering with your favorite hosts, Principal Cunningham & Fr Christopher Smith! Check out our recipes for drinks and snacks (in the comments), bring your friends and POP online with us!
- Watch on Facebook OR
- Login via Zoom (click here)
- For Zoom, use one tap mobile: +13126266799,,82752186257#,,,,,,0#,,444465# US (Chicago)
- Or, dial 312 626 6799 and
- Meeting ID: 827 5218 6257
Private schools across the country depend on the generosity of donors to maintain competitive tuition rates while advancing their respective missions. This year, tuition and fees cover approximately 81% of the education cost per student. The remaining 19% comes from fundraising efforts. Our major fundraising efforts are through the Annual Fund and POPArt Party (annual gala).